So I'm a little late on getting this up (how is it June already?!) but these are all of the products that were used up in May.
- Lorac 3d Lustre: This guy is old! The liquid ran out a long time ago, and I was just left with a bunch of beautiful shimmer at the bottom. I used Inglot's Duraline a few times to "remake" the product, but in the end I called it a loss and stopped using it completely. I think the only reason why I didn't throw it away when I moved is because I intended to re-purchase it and didn't want to forget about it.
- Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash: I bought this after I packed up all of my belongings and lived out of my suitcase for a month during the transition of moving from WI to CA. It's a'aight. It served its purpose. I generally buy Lush products for the shower so I doubt I will repurchase this again.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion: I have SO. MANY. of these minis in the old packaging. I think I gave away 4 of them when I moved, but I had this small open one to get through and I am currently working on a full size of Sin in the old packaging as well (recently opened, but I may have to just toss it anyway) I like this formula, it works well. I have dry lids, so half of the time I don't use a primer, and when I do I don't have a huge preference (unless we're talking glitter!) because my lids don't need much help.
- Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment: I liked this and used it for quite some time. I used 2 regular sized pots, and a mini. It does a great job moisturizing and did not irritate my sensitive eyes. It does in fact brighten the under eye when you put it on, but I didn't notice any natural brightening after long-term use.
- Brigeo Be Kind. Be Gentle. Avocado & Quinoa Co-Wash: This is my fave "shampoo". You will probably see this featured in a lot of my Trash Talk's because it is definitely a holy grail product for me. I plan on doing a full review on this in the future because THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW!!!
- Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray: I really liked this! I received it in a Birchbox FOR.EV.ER. ago, and it's just been sitting in a box of sample products. I decided to start using this when I, again, lived out of my suitcase for a month (I went through a lot of minis then. lol). I was pleased with the volume it gave my hair #bighairdon'tcare I may repurchase this in the future. I don't heat-dry my hair as much as I used to, so I don't see a major benefit for this right now.
- Kat Von D Immortal Lash Mascara: This is something I will for sure repurchase, as soon as I work through the 15 various mascaras I have in que.
- Tarte fRxtion: This is a lip scrub. I think I purchased this off of Hautelook a few years ago. I used it a few times and wasn't a fan. Somehow I missed it when packing, so I am throwing it out now.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner: I got this for free when I purchased a UD palette (can't remember which one). I don't normally like liquid liners just because most of them irritate my eyes. I much prefer gel or pen liners, but I really liked this one.
- Bumble and Bumble BB Invisible Primer Oil: Again, another ride or die product. You'll be seeing a lot of this on my blog, it's a holy grail for sure!
- Rimmel Extra Pop Lash in Purple: I bought this to use as a brow set for when I used to do purple brows. I think I used it once and have neutral feelings about it. It's just time to toss it.
- Peter Thomas Roth Laser-free Regenerator Moisturizing Gel Cream: I really liked this moisturizer. Again, this is another mini that I went through during the great suitcase-saga of 2015. I have repurchased this numerous times, and plan on getting a full size as soon as I work though the other moisturizers I am currently using.
- Got 2b Rise 'n Shine Luminous Lift Hairspray: Hated it, but I also hate wasting product so I used it up. It stinks, literally. The smell is very off-putting. Also, it made my hair very crunchy for not having any hold. Pass.
- Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel: This is my current daily face wash. I adore it, I've gone through many bottles and I will undoubtedly go through more.
If you would like to see a further, more in-depth review
of any of the products mentioned,
let me know below!!